All things Daylesford Organic on Pimlico Road

I am loving all things by Daylesfod Organic these days. I happened upon the store on Pimlico Road on my visit to London last year. I have now managed to find all the other locations and am happy to know that it is close by. If you have a chance, be sure to look at the site and visit the next time you are passing by.




Pimlico Road, London


In my kitchen I am enjoying...

Grapefruit Leaf Candles scented with citrus flowers, zest and thyme ...heaven!


Geranium and Neroli hand wash with organic honey, extract of organic thyme and organic basil to calm and soothe the skin. It smells wonderful!

I just discovered the Cookery School. Must add this to my TO DO list..

Go to http://www.daylesfordorganic.com/page/home to learn all about this wonderful store.




2 comments:

  1. That is such an inviting looking place.
    What fun to have a cup of coffee outside..
    Happy Valentines Day.

    yvonne .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candles!!! Loving it! Hey, I like this blog. Scrolled down before, read a bit and loved it instantly. So....a (new) follower ;-))

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget