MY BRITISH HIT LIST

Was I insane when I did this? Possibly. 
When a girl moves to town what else is there to do 
but learn everything she can about her new surroundings. 
To do that, I created my British Hit List...or BHL as I am now calling it.  
I knew this would be a lengthy list but I had no idea what it would mean 
to subscribe to each and every one of them...it is a good way to 
memorize your new phone number! 
Here we go...


MEMBERSHIPS

NEWSLETTERS

RETAIL THERAPY

See something that interests you? Just click and sign up.
Beware...your mailbox will fill up quickly!


Image from www.friesan.com

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love how you always immerse yourself fully in whatever you do. To quote Confucius, "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." (my nephew, when he was about 5 said - I don't know why they call him confused. He sounds pretty ok to me.) Have a wonderful day!

    Best,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget