Drop a hint for Mothering Sunday

If you haven't discovered La Maison Couture 
than be sure to stop by and have a look.
It's easy, start here www.lamaisoncouture.com
It is so much fun!
I just received an email with suggestions for Mothering Sunday on March 14 
and quickly clicked  'FORWARD' and 'SEND' to my loved ones.
Sometimes you just have to drop a hint!
Wish me luck :)
Left Bank Airessence

Highgrove Soap Set

Laduree Macaroons

Sweet Avalanche Roses

There is much more so be sure to stop 
by and visit all the rooms!




2 comments:

  1. I think we have made you one of the Laduree faithful! And how lovely is that Charlotte Moss diffuser from Agraria!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne - I haven't seen this website before - it's amazing - fantastic graphics & beautiful things to be tempted by...hope your e-mail got their full attention! x

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget