Jo Malone

If you live in England, go to your nearest Jo Malone 
and ask about their complimentary 
Hand & Arm massage via the Tasting Bar™ for Mother's Day.
You will be walking on air once you sample 
the new Vanilla and Anise Collection, 
'infused with the delicate scent of the rare vanilla orchid'.
Would you expect anything less from Jo Malone?

My favourite shop:
Sloane Street
150 Sloane Street, London SW1X 9BX
 Telephone: +44 (0)870 192 5121


PS..better hurry Mother's Day is one the 14 March!
Image and test via Jo Malone 

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne, if you haven't tried it, sample their Orange Blossom. It is the closest to the real thing I have ever smelled. (And sadly, I ran out yesterday! Oh, well, I *could* go shopping on this rainy Saturday ... )
    Best,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it! It is wonderful. Perfect for this time of year when you need a lift. I also like Grapefruit, Blue Agava and Cacao (I use this one everyday...great winter fragrance) and
    Vintage Gardenia ( bit strong, you need to be desperately seeking gardenia to wear this one). The Nectarine Blossom and Honey is the next one on my list. This is a dangerous and expensive past time I can tell you that:)
    PS..I say rainy days and shopping go hand and hand, unfortunately so does everyone else....get there early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jo Malone....but missed the massage sadly, xv.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget