April Fools Day...Brora


I opened my email from Brora expecting a special sale on their beautiful cashmere cardigans. I was in a store yesterday falling in love with their latest spring colours. I received this notice instead....not quite the same:)

BRORA PRESS RELEASE



Now you can be even kinder to your behind -
Brora launches cashmere loo paper in seasonal colours 
Sky Blue, Mimosa and Peony

1 April 2010: 
Britain’s favourite cashmere and clothing brand Brora 
launches cashmere loo paper collection in beautiful spring colours

                                     Brora
                                          April Fools?

3 comments:

  1. I bet it made you smile though! (Although I'm sure my rear doesn't need that much pampering!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. April Fools, right?

    If not, well.... a fool and his money are soon parted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! Victoria Stapleton has a great sense of humour - a good April Fools!! x

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget