Zafferano Restaurant~ London

Had dinner at Zafferano last night and woke up still thinking about the menu. A good sign.
All things italian and just wonderful. It brought back memories of great dinners in Tuscany.
I get very excited looking at Italian menu's...so much to choose from. I can't wait to go back to this one.
If you are in the Knightsbridge/Belgravia area of London for dinner or lunch be sure check this out.

15 Lowndes Street
London SW1X 9EY
Phone: 020 7235 5800

Maybe a spot for a 'bloggers' lunch someday??
Great shopping around the corner:)

Blogs by Jeanne
Collage of Life~one woman's view
In One Place~thinking about a creative life
Finding My Waydiscovering England
B-Well Reportwellness

2 comments:

  1. Some time ago I had a lunch invitation to Zafferano, but I thought it came with strings so I didn't go. I've always wanted to try it ever since and now even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my very favourite London restaurants...xv

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget