Jasper Conran 'Country'

I stopped into Hatchard's book store to see what was new
 and fell in love with 'Country' by Jasper Conran. 
The photography is stunning. 
It is reminiscent of Vicki Archer's books, 
My French Life and French Essence. Two of my favourites. 
Add this coffee table book to Vicki's and a cup of tea 
and you have the makings of a wonderful afternoon.  
Speaking of tea, I came across this beautiful 
Chinoiserie Green patterned teacup and saucer 
designed by Jasper Conran for Wedgewood as well.  
Just lovely!


How happy am I to have discovered Jasper Conran.
I never ceased to be amazed by what I discover in England...


Blogs by Jeanne
Collage of Life~one woman's view
In One Place~thinking about a creative life
Finding My Waydiscovering England
B-Well Reportwellness

2 comments:

  1. That book looks amazing! I will definitely be adding it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book, among others, is sitting in my Amazon shopping cart at this moment. I can't wait! So happy to hear you like it.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget