Spirit of Summer Fair: Life of Riley


I stopped in at the Spirit of Summer Fair in Olympia today. 
It was everything I hoped for and more.
Perfect for the new kid on the block. 
I could be posting on this for ages.

 One of my favourite stalls was 'Life of Riley'. 
I am loving their leather goods, 
especially the stationary and jewelry boxes. 
The perfect place to shop for Father's Day. 
Love the company name too!


One more day to go...it ends on the 16th May.
Can't wait for the Spirit of Christmas Fair 
3-7 November 2010



5 comments:

  1. I would have LOVED to have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, droooool. Why can't I be there? Humpff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff! really nice! You always find the neatest treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, these are fab. I'm going to check out their site. I'm always attracted to office accessories which are high quality but not too girly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until you post about the Christmas fair! I will never forget the beautiful Christmas we had in London a couple of years ago...I am so excited that you will be able to share lots of Christmassy things with me!

    Best wishes for a fabulous weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget