Sloane in Bloom at Jo Malone

Next week is the week to be in Sloane Square.
I have been reading all about it.
Sloane in Bloom will be on show
25 May- 29 May

Sloane area retailers will be in full bloom with beautiful floral displays.
A week long affair with judging by the Royal Horticultural Society
for the prestigious Sloane in Bloom medal.

Even better, the Jo Malone Sloane Street store 
is offering summer refreshments and
a complimentary Hand & Arm Massage. 
All this while viewing 
the floral displays inspired by the 
White Tie and Tiara Fragrance.
A new fragrance!
24 May - 29 May 2010

2 comments:

  1. Argggg! You're killing me! How I would love to be there, walking Edward past all the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to every Chelsea Flower Show for the past ten years or so but I'm having to miss it this year. I'm already feeling sad about it, so I think I might pop over to Sloane Sq just to breathe in the atmosphere.

    Helena xxx

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget