Chelsea Flower Show: Chelsea Handbag



According to The Telegraph, a hot ticket item
at the recent Chelsea Flower Show 
was the 'Chelsea Handbag' by Susannah Hunter
I felt this required a little investigation....

They are beautiful and expensive.
I think I am going to have to leave this to the ladies
 who have already purchased her handbags...
Nicole Kidman, Uma Thurman and Helena Christensen.
Still fun to look!



I have to say her work is pretty impressive.
All handmade leather bags and furniture 
appliqued with stylised flowers.

Great concept!


images by Jeanne Henriques

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bag! Jeanne, one day I am going to have to come to London and hire you as my guide. You do find the very best things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous chair! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are definitely IN .
    Lovely Chair.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget