Butter London's "No More Waity, Katie"






It's all happening. Driving home from the school run this morning 
they declared on the radio that there are 91 days until the Royal Wedding.  

I came across this Limited Edition nail polish from Butter London 
if you are keen to get in on the show. I actually like the colour...if only I had the nails. 

Vanity Fair is keeping tabs on what is going on with Royal Watcher
If you want to follow the latest, have a look here:

Keep your fax machine turned on...the royal family
is sending 'save-the-date notices to guests'!



If you are in for a bit of nail varnish shopping
here a few more colours for you.

Aston    

Bumster


Primrose Hill Picnic

The Old Bill


Pearly Queen


 
Old Blighty

All from Butter London.
Visit website for a store near you :).



6 comments:

  1. I love Butter London - found a lovely bright orange from them which I blogged about a while back called Jaffa! Gave Butter London to girlfriends at Xmas - they have some great colours - love the Limited Edition one and they don't contain any harsh chemicals apparently! Looking forward to the Royal Wedding very much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love these colours. I had to have a bit of giggle about the 'no more waity, Katie' - very cute! I'm unfortunately going to be home visiting Australia when the wedding is on, but hopefully it will get coverage over there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how I love this 'Waity, Katie' - I must seek it out :) Much better than the mug :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Jeanne, that you will be in England for all the wedding festivities.

    I was in the hospital giving birth to my first daughter, when the beautiful Diana was getting married.

    Enjoy it all.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jeanne, what gorgeous colours. I must check them out. Have a great weekend xx

    PS. You should take your word verification off - Blogger has a spam filter now. It saves time and faffing around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 25, 2011

    Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget