From Britain With Love




I love new discoveries
and I particularly love this website.
"The gorgeous guide to buying British"

In it you will find 
fabulous products...
homewares
garden
gifts
baby & child
fashion & beauty
food & drink
arts & crafts
travel & leisure
creative courses
and more.


While you are on the computer, 
here are a few of my favourite Sales 
going on at the moment...

All About You Shop~ A bit of this and that
Anthropologie ~ For the adventuresome spirit
Aspinal of London ~ Luxury items
Brora ~ Fine Scottish cashmere
The Travelwrap Company ~ Luxury travelwear
The White Company ~ For the home
Toast ~ Fashion and home

images



7 comments:

  1. Oh Jeanne, very inspiring online-shops! Thank you for sharing!I`m in the mood spending a little bit of money for home...so, I´m gonna make a view *clicks* now...
    Hope, you`re feeling better, soon!
    Take care of yourself...Beate :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these great sites jeanne...love your blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I made the tactical error of 'liking' From Britain With Love on Facebook, and now I'm tormenting myself with all the lovely things I could order, if I still lived in Blighty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about about From Britain With Love - just added it to my sidebar. Love it! XOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got all the right sales here Jeanne!! And guess who was first on the computer button as Brora went on sale..? Useful when midnight in UK is 11am here!! What did you buy?! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah....so glad you asked!! I am off to Guilford today just to have a peek :) I am in love with that cashmere dressing gown...but they only have it in Cranberry. Someday my Prince will arrive with the perfect shade and enough money to buy it :))

    I have been stocking up on the V-neck cardigans but find my favourite is the traditional round neck cardigan. Very comfy. I am wearing it now...with jeans :) Periwinkle blue. Now if I could just snap up one or two more!

    The good news is that there will be another sale in a few months time!

    I have you to thank for this obsession....so glad you suggested it!

    Jeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe inspiring your works!!

    Greetings.

    Saga, Japan.

    ruma

      http://p.tl/rOZx

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget