English Cabbages and Roses

I have been pining away for a simple English country cottage. 
If I were so lucky, my first stop would be Cabbages and Roses
The business started in 2000 with a cushion, fabric, skirt and a dress. 
Over time it has developed into a store that 'encompasses British heritage 
through and through' with a range that includes homeware, clothes and fabrics.


 You can also pick up one, two or all three of
Cabbages and Roses books for inspiration.


The first things to go in my shopping basket?
The linen table cloth and chair covers.
I might just pick up a few now. You never
know when a simple English country cottage will come your way. :)








Stop in and have a look...you just may find that extra something you have been looking for.....

4 comments:

  1. Aww this is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post on a great business Jeanne. Love the new header.
    Here's to a good week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have "At Home with Country" and love it! another great share!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget