A Postcard for your Postbox....

Postcard from Paris

I recently started writing postcards to friends at Collage of Life, here
It has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable times of my day... a few 
stolen moments to write to a friend. I would like to extend the same to my readers at 
 Finding My Way. If you would like a postcard in your postbox from Surrey. 
Please send along your address to jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com. 
I would be happy to oblige :)

Best wishes for a wonderful Spring/Autumn day....
wherever you are.

Jeanne xx

My collection...I like to pick out a card to compliment the recipient ;)



5 comments:

  1. Ah, Lovely. From that recent post of mine, you will see that I have already made yours. I hope to write in it tomorrow or if not, on my Magic Monday ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sweetie! I think you got my address? If not, let me know and I will send it again. Otherwise, let me know yours and I will send one to you first. I e-mailed you the recipes and the right click disable instructions as well. Let me know if you didn't get them and I will resend. xoxo, s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love one!! 1020 Oak Hill Circle, Ashland, Ohio 44805
    Having fun watching for the mail....thankyou, Jeanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so thoughtful and delightful, Jeanne. I am still enjoying the card you sent me last year on one of your trips.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a sweet idea - we don't write nearly enough with pen and paper anymore. I have sent my address and are looking forward to the card as a small child looks forward to Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget