When majesty becomes reality...

We took the London Eye today and made our way slowly up and down, taking in the city all around. There are some aspects I love about looking down on a city and others that leave me a bit flat. I enjoyed seeing Parliament from this angle. I have to say that of all the pictures I have taken of this magnificent building over the past year, I think a birds eye view is one of the best.


Buckingham Palace sits in the distance above surrounded by trees. It is beautiful
but I have to say I prefer to be up close and personal. 


 When majesty becomes reality :)

Note: If you take the London Eye, make a Fast Track booking online.
You will be glad that you did. :)

images~me

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Pictures...you are an amazing photographer!! The London Eye must be so much fun to ride! I didn't get a chance to ride it when I was there...perhaps next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the online booking information Jeanne, I've passed it on to my parents who will be visiting London later in the year.

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find new ways to tell you how wonderful you are! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the very same of my pics of Parliament. A great view.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget