Visit London: Vintage Fashion



I have been following along Visit London for sometime now and always
enjoy their tips on things to do and see when in London.


My daughters and I have been to a few of the vintage shops listed below. 
Beyond Retro
Radio Days near Waterloo Station
Absolute Vintage
Vintage Fashion at Camden Market
Rokitt
Upcoming vintage fairs

They are well worth the visit.

Have a look at Visit London: Vintage Clothes for more details.
Be sure to check out the upcoming vintage fairs too. 

While we are talking Vintage, 
here are a few more sites that you might like:








and if you are on FACEBOOK
check out these:
 London Jumble, Markets and Fairs
I Love Markets

Once you start looking you will discover 
a whole new vintage world.
You may even come across one of these lovely frocks.


If you have the vintage fashion bug in a big way, 
have a look at this book too.

details here


To get you on your way....a little entertainment.
Enjoy!

100 YEARS/STYLE EAST LONDON



images and video as noted above

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    As shopping editor on visitlondon.com I'm so pleased to hear you enjoy our site! Love your blog - such a great ad for everything that's lovely in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend just came back from there and raved about the vintage shopping! I need to go... :-) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vintage so I love this post! One day I keep promising myself that I will go to London and hit up all the vintage shops
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget