My Essential London Apps


Switching Gears...
I have been totally immersed in thoughts 
from our trip to India (here, here, herehere and here)
and need to pull myself back into the real world. 

Before I left I stared consolidating my notes on London.
What started as a simple idea is
 taking on the proportions of War and Peace.

iPhone/ iPad Apps..
I am going to take it one step at a time 
and start with my essential London Apps.

As long as I have these few Apps....
I am good to go.

Getting started...

Have map will travel...

Train, Tube, Bus..

Stopping off for a bite...

Looking to see what is around the corner....


Jeanne's Travel Tip:
Have a trip planned?
Download a travel App before you go.
They come in very handy and it saves dragging
tourist guides around in your luggage. 

Setting your sights on Paris, Rome, New York or Barcelona?
Check out Conde Nast Traveller, here.


Stay tuned for my 'Nice to Have' Travel Apps :)

image~ Pinterest



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice! I just got an iPad and will download these right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many excellent suggestions here! I will have to check for Paris apps, for my upcoming trip.

    Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so saavy!! How did we ever do it before smart phones?? You India pics are beautiful!! One of the physicians I work with wants me to go on a mission with him there next year...I'm considering it. Seeing your photos makes that seem so real...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Per our conversation, it turned out I did have Natl Trust, but just didn't have it organized :) This post has gotten me to organize all my London/England apps on the same page - thanks!:) I'd also add that Shazam is a must wherever one lives. My favorite app of all time :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I do hope to be using one of those London apps in the coming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! I have a tube app and a yelp app (which finds restaurants local to where ever you are) but I love the rest of these suggestions. Great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget