Tea and Scones and Bach in the Cotswolds




Every once and a while, you catch something 
out of the corner of your eye
that makes you stop and....sigh. 
This was it for me...above, 
the exquisite bird table lamp by David Hunt.
Beautifully crafted in the Cotswolds.

The lamp 
conjures up images of..
library
by a fireplace
and Bach 
playing in the background. 

Town or country, 
I would take this lamp with me anywhere.

You can visit David Hunt, here
Enjoy!


 Jeanne...
writing at Collage of Life and here.

7 comments:

  1. Tea and scones and Bach in the Cotswolds! Jeanne, you and I are on the same wave length at this moment. Nothing sound cozier than that! In the U.S. we are all anxiously awaiting the premiere of the second season of "Downton Abbey" tonight. Tea and scones will be abundant I am sure.
    Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take away the scones, and Back, and you have my night.
    Fabulous lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic lamp with lots of character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The Cotswolds, one of my most favorite places in the world. Wish I could join you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jeanne.....love the lamp and LOVE the shade color.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally exquisite Jeanne and I adore the colour of the shade too!!!

    I would so take this lamp everywhere with me!

    Do you remember Cavits in Auckland?
    I bought a pair of desk lamps there years ago - they were designed and made in Belgium - I still really love them!

    I'm finding so much of interest on all your blogs!!

    Have a marvellous weekend!

    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane

    I remember it well, I loved visiting Cavits and decorated my home around many of the ideas in the store. This lamp would be a perfect fit for that store. Go Coffee Go was a regular hangout for me and Corso de Fiori. LOVE! :)

    Many thanks for your very kind comments..

    Jeannexx

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget