07 March 2013

Royal Style..on a rainy day


The Queen has it...


via


William and Kate have it...

via


Everyone has it...

via

                                        
Style..they know it when they see it.
They carry a Fulton Umbrella.
An umbrella befitting a Royal Warrant 
to Her Majesty The Queen of England.
It is also the official umbrella supplier


The Birdcage umbrella designed by Lulu Guinness below
is on my must purchase for my next trip to London.
I think it will be perfect for the rainy season in Saigon.
I plan to be ready for it.


via


PS..if you thought you have seen everything,
you haven't....

4 comments:

  1. A 'Must have'! Definitively for this Pacific NW island, trust me!
    Enjoying the interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I most definitely need one of these. And that ad was too funny. Thanks for sharing.

    Found your blog from Debra's sidebar at 5th and State!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother always had one of these - now I know why, because the Queen has them!
    I almost put the clear pink one on my list but the photo wasn't so great.

    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Share it